Managing your health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates on the latest ENT care during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our clinics are currently open for face-to-face consultations for new and existing patients, Dr Timothy Price is committed to the safety of his patients and staff. He will ensure patients are still able to receive dedicated care during this period.
We continue to have a range of health and safety measures to help protect you, including:
• All patients will need to complete the COVID-19 questionnaire before their consultation.
• Perspex screens, hand sanitiser for all patients on arrival into the offices and social distancing are in place.
• Dr Price will wear a mask, gloves and a protective gown throughout the consultation.
• During this time, we strongly encourage the patient registration forms for new patients to be completed in advance to assist our front desk staff.
When you arrive at the rooms, please:
• Check-in by using the QR Code.
• Please keep at least 1.5 metres from staff and other patients.
• Sanitise your hands on arrival and wear a mask.
• Stay home if you’re showing symptoms.
If you are feeling unwell, your appointment will need to be rescheduled by calling 0407 924 224.
For further information please contact the dedicated Department of Health & Human Services Coronavirus Information Hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
We know this is a difficult time for Victorians and we thank you for your ongoing support.
For all appointments and enquiries: Please call 0407 924 224 or email email@example.com