Dr Timothy Price provides a comprehensive general adult and paediatric ENT service.
For the initial consultation, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
• A current referral from your General Practitioner, Physician or another doctor. You must have a current referral for your consultation.
• Medicare Card or DVA Card details.
• Private Health Insurance information (if applicable).
• Original or copies of any results including: Audiograms, CT scans, MRI’s, ultrasounds, x-rays, etc.
• Medical History (if appropriate).
• List of current medications.
Please note, you do not need Private Health Insurance to see Dr Timothy Price.
Are there any fees for the consultation?
Yes. Please note, this practice is a private clinic and it does not BULK BILL. The fees for your appointment will be discussed at the time of your booking.
All accounts must be settled on the day of consultation. Payment methods include: Cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card.
An up-to-date referral is required to receive a Medicare Rebate. A fully paid invoice will be submitted to Medicare for a rebate on the day of your consultation.
Your private health fund will NOT rebate any consultation fees.
For all appointments and enquiries: Please call 0407 924 224 or email email@example.com